- Year on year, the market for Asian influenced food continues to grow and in 2015 accounted for a £396m spend amongst UK adults. By 2020 that figure is predicted to have risen by 20%.
- With an Accessible Oriental menu which offers a Faster, Fresher and Healthier alternative, Chopstix is undeniably one of the country’s most exciting quick service restaurant brands.
- Having doubled our outlet count in less than 18 months and now operating with 72 locations, it is our firm intention be the biggest brand in our sector within 3 years.
To satisfy increasing customer demand, we are now partnering with customer focused and experienced Multi-Unit Operators.
Chopstix – Franchise Facts
- Relative to others, financially Chopstix is one of the lowest entry and highest return franchises in the food service.
- With customer transactions typically taking just under 60 seconds, a well-managed Chopstick outlet has the potential to be amongst the most profitable in the “food to go” sector
- The space required to operate a successful Chopstix outlet ranges from as little as 16 sq ft
- Our fresh, nutritious range of dishes uniquely appeals to an ever-growing base of customers who straddle all age groups and demographic profiles.
- As our offering is one of the fastest growing fast foods in the market, we are investing heavily in branding, marketing and communications because by 2020, consumers will spending almost £475m on Asian influenced dishes.
Chopstix – Franchise Options
- Chopstix is pleased to offer a range of franchising options to corporate partners who are interested in Multi-Site and Master Franchise opportunities with one of the country’s fastest growing brands.
- Single Site requests will not be considered
- As a relatively new brand within the franchise arena, Chopstix can offer a selection of national and international franchise territories.
To discuss the opportunities available across the UK and the rest of the world, please contact our experienced team who will be delighted to explore these with you.
Chopstix – Franchise Support
As a Chopstix franchise partner, you have automatic access to our online business management Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software programme “Noodles” to collect, manage and interpret data, documents and information from Chopstix HQ, including:
- Operations Manual
- Brand Manual
- Product preparation sheets
- Marketing activities & sales
- Product planning, ordering & cost control
- Staff training
- Hygiene, health & safety
- Single source distribution, multi temperature vehicles
Prior to opening, we provide a two-week comprehensive on-site Intensive Training Programme for your senior team at one of our Centres of Excellence across the country.
As well as ongoing sales, marketing, operational support from your named Chopstix Franchise Account Manager, further support is offered by way of our quarterly Mystery Shopper service. Here feedback is assessed and reported to management for operational improvement, customer satisfaction and bonus incentive programme.
Franchisees and site managers are also invited to attend the Chopstix Group Annual Conference. Here, our franchise partners can meet Chopstix Founders, Directors and Senior Management team as well as fellow franchisees, to share in the strategic development of the business including:
- Marketing & sales
- Range & menu planning
- Landlord, lease & site locations
- Hygiene, health & safety
- Software development