At the heart of any company is the “TEAM”
Without the hard work and determination of the Chopstix’s team, our company would get nowhere! We welcome newcomers and make them an integral part of the Chopstix’s family.
Are you looking to be part of an exciting new brand in the food service industry? Do you enjoy customer service? Please see our open job roles below. Did we mention the Noodles Training System to support you every step of the way on your career with us?
OPERATIONS MANAGER FULL TIME
Chopstix is looking for an energetic and results driven Area Supervisor or Manager who is looking to make the next step in their career to an Operations Manager who has a passion for people and processes. Together with the Operations Director you will optimize and improve the operational procedures in place and ensure all relevant documents and manuals are up to date. The Operations Manager will actively support the franchise estate and rollout program from pre-launch training and launch support to regular liaison and auditing.
- Organise, manage and roll out training program for franchisees at Chopstix Centre of Excellence site
- Support franchisees during launch commissioning of equipment, on-site support and advising and support for initial order volumes
- Ongoing liaison with franchisees (troubleshooting)
- Organise and manage quarterly auditing of franchise estate and corrective coach where necessary
- Communicate, monitor and improve the Chopstix operational policies and processes to ensure optimum performance, brand standards and value adherence, great customer experience and increased sales
- Compliance to health and safety laws ensuring food safety and cleanliness
- Maximise KPI targets to ensure deadlines and agreed standards are achieved
- Provide front-line, hands-on support when required (troubleshooting)
- Analyse P&L statements and accordingly setting and driving budget and sales objectives to ensure improved profitability
- Control stock, labour and other expenses to meet budget requirements and manage the P&L in conjunction with the Site Supervisor
- Identify with the Site Supervisor sales growth opportunities and advise appropriate strategic recommendations to capitalize on said opportunities
- Compile and review weekly performance reports with the Operations Director, and quarterly reviews with the Directors
- Manage and develop Area supervisor, site supervisor and site team members with a clear vision and strategy – lead by example
- Define performance expectations and use performance planning and management tools to review progress
- Encourage, motivate and drive individual, team and site performance and results
- Manage work schedules to optimise productivity
- Train and monitor staff members to deliver a great customer experience every day, improving brand perception and sales
- Ensure customer complaints are handled in an effective, time efficient, polite and satisfactory manner, for both customer and the company – in conjunction with the Site Supervisor
- Implement approved marketing, merchandising and promotional programs
- Establish key relationships in the community and with external partners (e.g. shopping centres) to improve brand perception
- Identify cost-effective local marketing opportunities that will drive sales
- 5+ years’ experience as an Area Supervisor / Manager
- Experience in the Quick Service Restaurant or retail industry
- Experience in supervising, managing, leading and training Site Supervisors and all other levels of staff
- Ambitious, driven, honest and results orientated striving for continuous improvement
- Good knowledge of operations, finances, interpersonal skills, customer management, food preparation processes and health, hygiene and safety laws
- Excellent people management skills with the ability to inspire, motivate and lead people – developing others and leading by example
- Clear communication skills, adapted approach for different relations, such as employees, customers, colleagues and suppliers
- Great project management skills – ability to manage multiple objectives, projects and activities and prioritize correctly to achieve set results and deadlines
- Strategic thinker – able to see the bigger picture.
- Capable of coping in high pressure or unexpected situations in a calm and professional manner
- Fluency and literacy in English
PURCHASING AND SUPPLY CHAIN ASSISTANT
This role is varied and relies heavily upon excellent organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills, together with the highest levels of attention to detail. Specifically the role requires the procurement and progress chasing of products for Chopstix, and day to day liaison with manufacturers, wholesalers and logistics providers. This includes the effective international shipment of goods, within all legal and trade considerations.
The role also involves input into the selection of suppliers and products, and the adherence to negotiated terms for each.
- To procure and progress chase goods for Chopstix
- To ensure those goods are delivered on time and in full
- To manage the day to day relationships of suppliers, wholesalers, logistics providers and customers
Experience, Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
The successful candidate is likely to have;
- An understanding and experience of procurement and supply chain practices, preferably in the food or FMCG sectors
- A passion for customer service
- Cultural awareness with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A proven ability to work well under pressure and meet demanding deadlines
- A strong attention to detail with excellent analytical skills.
- An excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office Products
- A proven ability as a team player
- An understanding of business processes, both commercial and operational
- Preferably degree educated
Full-time person required for our busy Head Office in Golders Green with a minimum of one year’s working experience. Must be able to commute within easy reach of the Golders Green area, in NW11.
• Handling and filtering all telephone calls
• Dealing with enquiries
• Receiving and directing visitors
• Supporting other members of staff with clerical and administration duties
• Excellent telephone manner
• Must be fluent in both written and spoken English
• Computer and internet literacy essential with a good knowledge of Microsoft word and Excel
We are looking for that special someone with lots of common sense who must be motivated, hardworking, reliable and happy to work as part of a team.
Salary circa: £15,000 p.a. (could be open to negotiation at a later date if the right candidate can prove themselves)
Please send your C.V. to the following email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com