The Great Noodle Giveaway
|CHOPSTIX ABERDEEN||Union Street||AB11 6BE|
|CHOPSTIX ABERDEEN 2||Guild Square||AB115RG|
|CHOPSTIX BALDOCK||A1 (M)A507 Radwell Baldock||SG7STR|
|CHOPSTIX BLACKBURN||Blackburn with Darwen||BB30AT|
|CHOPSTIX BRIDGEND||Food Court Kiosk 5||CF329SU|
|CHOPSTIX BRISTOL CABOT||Bristol||BS13BX|
|CHOPSTIX CAMBRIDGE XTRA||Kiosk 2 A14 (M11) Boxworth||CB234WU|
|CHOPSTIX CASTLEMALL||100 Lion & Castle Yard||NR13DD|
|CHOPSTIX CHAPELFIELD||Unit 308 Chapelfield Food Court||NR21SU|
|CHOPSTIX COVENTRY||Smithford way||CV11QX|
|CHOPSTIX DUNDEE||High Street||DD11UG|
|CHOPSTIX EDINBURGH||Princes Street||EH11BQ|
|CHOPSTIX EDINBURGH GYLE||GYLE AVE||EH129JY|
|CHOPSTIX IPSWICH||Sailmakers Shopping Centre||IP13BB|
|CHOPSTIX LAKESIDE||West Thurrock Way, West Thurrock||RM202ZJ|
|CHOPSTIX LIVINGSTONE||Almondale Avenue||EH546QX|
|CHOPSTIX LUTON||37 The Mall||LU12LJ|
|CHOPSTIX MANCHESTER ARNDALE||Manchester||M41AZ|
|CHOPSTIX MANCHESTER PICCADILLY||Station Approach||M12GH|
|CHOPSTIX MILTON KEYNES||Midsummer Place Shopping Centre||MK93GB|
|CHOPSTIX OXFORD STREET||London||WI1D2DR|
|CHOPSTIX PETERBOROUGH XTRA||Junction A1M J17, Great North Road||PE73UQ|
|CHOPSTIX SOUTH KENSINGTON||London||SW72LT|
|CHOPSTIX SOUTH NORMANTON||Mansfield Road||DE552JW|
|CHOPSTIX STRATFORD||54A The Broadway||E151XQ|
|CHOPSTIX WOOD GREEN||Hornsey||N226BB|
|CHOPSTIX MERRY HILL||Pedmore Road||DY51QX|
|CHOPSTIX WESTFIELD||Montfichet Road||E201EJ|
Terms and Conditions
The Promoter of this competition is Chopstix Restaurant Group. Registered address: 136-144 Golders Green Road, London NW11 8HB
1. Scratch cards are available at all participating stores while stocks last.
2. No purchase necessary. The promotion starts on Wednesday 9th January and concludes on 3rd March 2019.
3. You must purchase a dedicated promotional product: Stir Fried Beef & Broccoli topping; Sweet Chilli Prawn topping; Katsu Chicken Curry topping or Britvic Soft Drink or ask a team member to receive a scratch card to enter the promotion and you must keep your scratch card in order to claim the prize if you are a winner.
4. To play, participants scratch a single latex panel to reveal a Prize or Saving.
5. The Prizes and Savings cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion.
6. All Prizes and Savings must be claimed by 7th March 2019.
7. Savings can be claimed at store level with team members. Prizes can be claimed by contacting the promoter – contact details are on the winning scratch cards. Full T&C’s relating to how to claim the prize are listed below.
8. 190,000 free Scratch Cards will be available from the 9th January 2019 – 3rd March 2019 or while stocks last. Participants can be in with a chance to win the following prizes:
57,000 x Portions of Spring Rolls; 38,000 x Portions of Prawn Crackers; 9,500 x Free Toppings; 19,000 x 20% Off Vouchers; 19,000 x 50% Off Vouchers; 9,500 x Free Small Boxes; 10 x PlayStation 4 Consoles; 20 x Beats Headphones; or 30 x Mobile Power Banks.
9. All Prizes and Savings are non-transferable. Only the winning customer will be awarded the corresponding Prize or Saving.
10. Third party Terms and Conditions apply to Prizes and Savings, where applicable.
11. Before a Prize or Saving can be awarded on any Scratch Card, it may be subject to validation by the Promoter. The Promoter shall declare a Scratch Card invalid, and accordingly shall not award a Prize or Saving, if: (a) The Scratch Card is counterfeit or has been forged in whole or in part; (b) The Scratch Card is not redeemed by the deadline specified; (c) The Promoter believes that the Scratch Card has been submitted by a person ineligible to participate in the Promotion, as listed in these Terms and Conditions; (d) The Scratch Card is not fully legible or is mutilated, altered, unreadable, and incomplete or has been tampered with in any manner; (e) The Promoter reasonably believes that the Scratch Card has not been obtained in an authorised manner; (f) The Participant presents more than 1 winning Scratch Card.
12. A valid Scratch Card shall be the only valid instrument for claiming a Prize or Saving, all serial numbers will be cross checked and logged by the Promoter.
13. Winning Prize Scratch Cards need to be submitted to the Promoter for validation and will not be returned to the Participant. Participants winning in store savings will keep the winning Scratch Card and redeem their card in store.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prizes (or any part of the Prizes) for a Prize or Prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control. There is no cash alternative to the Prizes (or any part of the Prizes) or the Savings unless the Promoter agrees otherwise in writing.
16. The winners of Prizes or Savings agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional remuneration. The winners will take part in reasonable publicity and PR activity, at Promoter’s request. This activity may be across social media including LinkedIn and the Promoter’s websites.
17. There are certain things for which the Promoter does not accept any liability. The law does not allow the Promoter to exclude or limit its liability for some things, such as death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or loss caused by a false statement where the statement is made fraudulently. The Promoter accepts full liability for these matters and all matters, for which it cannot, under English law, exclude or limit its liability.
18. The Promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) the following occurrences, to the extent that they occur for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control: (a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion; and (b) any changes to prizes or the way in which they can be used; (c) problems with the dispatch of prizes (such as prizes failing to reach the intended recipient); (d) any act or default of any third party supplier; (e) the loss, theft, mutilation or destruction of any Scratch Card.
19. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failure of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry
20. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with (including the prize), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion (including the prize).
21. A list of Prize winners can be obtained after the 7th March 2019 by writing to the following address ‘The Great Noodle Giveaway Promotion’ Chopstix Restaurant Group, Golders Green Road, London NW11 8HB