Systems Accountant/Finance Analyst
Systems Accountant required for Chopstix, the UK’s fastest growing, No.1 Asian Quick Service Restaurant. Once the restrictions are lifted this role will be mostly based in Golders Green at our Head Office, but we can be flexible with some remote working.
The Systems accountant role is to maintain and develop the company’s suite of systems and associated processes to meet organisational requirements, to train end users and support the implementation of future arrangements for systems administration and to produce relevant analysis from these systems.
The role has a broad remit, and you will also be heavily involved in financial analysis and reporting, FP&A, cost control, budgeting, insight reporting and KPI analysis as well as the development and maintenance of the reporting suite.
Lead on all systems administration, planning and implementation.
Advise on required training and document processes and procedures.
Develop and maintain concise reporting using consistent data.
Act as the main point of contact within the company for system issues and liaise with IT support and external suppliers as applicable to resolve.
Work closely with colleagues and stakeholders to review and design system workflows to ensure that systems remain efficient and meet operational needs whilst maintaining robust internal controls.
Design and scope reports and dashboards to meet user needs and enhance stakeholder decision-making and planning.
Support the business to improve processes and utilisation of systems e.g., exploring opportunities for automation and providing technical support & training.
Any other duties that may arise from time to time.
Essentials for the role: –
- Experienced finance systems analyst/systems accountant.
- Considerable experience of working within an accounting environment including development of financial reporting systems, procedures and controls. Highly numerate and analytical, with ability to interpret and present data clearly.
- Excellent information technology skills including advanced Excel and a good understanding of databases, Fourth Hospitality Suite (workforce management, inventory, and analytics), POS, data uploads, extraction, and interfaces with other systems experience.
- Experience of Budgeting and forecasting
- Experience of managing, delivering and supporting a variety of challenging projects including technical, systems and controls.
- Proven track record supporting, administering, enhancing hospitality systems.
- Advanced excel user.
- Strong stakeholder management, communication, and relationship building skills.
- A commercially aware part-qualified/qualified accountant who can demonstrate the ability to undertake FP&A and business partnering effectively.
- Pronett, Flow, Expend, Fourth Analytics and Accounts IQ experience.
- Previously worked in Retail, Leisure, Hospitality, or an industry supplying into those industries
If this sounds like you, please send your cv and cover letter including salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org